Topic: WRITING FICTION and NOVELS
Duration: 1 hour approx
Delivery: PDF. Text based
Discover How to Write a Great Novel In 30 Days Or Less
- Do you yearn for the prestige, fame and riches that result from being an author?
- Do you want to get out of debt, tell your boss where to go and become a happy and successful published writer?
- Would you like to know all the tricks and strategies of the professionals - without having to spend YEARS learning them!
- How about discovering how to be talented, artistic - even a GENIUS!
- A month from now, you could have written a brilliant novel, full of excellent characters, compelling action and an ingenious plot. Wouldn't your friends and family be totally amazed? Wouldn't you feel fantastic about it?
Sure you would!
And that's not all - with a good book to your name, soon you could be a published author. Imagine that - fame, money, respect, the ability to do whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted!
Does all this sound like your dream come true?
It doesn't have to be a dream. It's all perfectly possible.
- Do you have a book inside you that you've always wanted to write?
- Are there events in your life you've always had a desire to write about?
- Do you then tell yourself (wrongly!) that you don't have the time, the talent or the energy to write a whole book?
If so, then this course is for you!
Here's what an international literary agent has to say about the Easy Way to Write a Novel:
Because with step by step, no nonsense tips, techniques and simple strategies, this system will enable you to turn your most treasured dreams into reality.
You'll be able to turn on the tap to instant creativity.
You will gain the all important Author's Mindset!
You'll learn how to banish self doubt and lack of confidence.
You'll have access to all the tricks and skills of professional writers.
Best of all, whilst writing for no more than an hour or two a day, you'll be able to finish an entire novel - easily- in less than a month. Guaranteed!
Most people - even some professional writers - think that writing a novel is hard.
That it's something that requires dedication, talent and heaps of spare time.
Amateurs think it's something that only others can do.
These are some of the most persistent myths that surround the writing process.
"Rob Parnell's Easy Writing System
Explodes Those Myths!"
In this brand new and original system, you get the facts.
Based on uniquely valuable information gleaned from twenty-five years of writing and working with hundreds of writers, artists, screenwriters, agents, producers, directors, managers and publishers, I promise this program will take you on an exciting journey.
It's a frank and thorough road map to success. You will learn how to write fast and well and easily - in fact, probably faster and better than you ever thought possible!
Even if you're a professional, this system contains information that will simply blow you away! You'll wonder why writing ever seemed so hard. I guarantee it!
Never before on the Net have so many tips, tricks and secrets been laid bare. If you aspire to be a published author or just want to finish your first novel, there is simply no other system for writing that you need.
You Will Discover:
- How to acquire an Author's MINDSET - easily, quickly and without effort.
- Writing Q.E.D Creating compelling fiction no-one can ignore!
- The Trick to getting your reader to love your characters
- Revolutionary F.A.S.T. Editing
- The Six Killer Rules for writing any fiction.
- The Ten Deadly Sins writers commit so you don't have to!
- How to deal with Procrastination and dreaded Writer's Block.
- How to deal with Distractions including family, friends and spouses!
- Learn the Secret to Boundless Creativity
- All the Tips, Tools and Techniques necessary for fast, faultless fiction!
- All this and much, much more!
These facts would take you years to learn. Why take that valuable time?
Sign Up Now - after years of costing $47 or a lot more, this system is now FREE to you from The Writing Academy
Rob Parnell has been teaching online since 2002, specifically helping writers earn money from their passion. He is the proud founder of The Writing Academy, an online school dedicated to student and authorial excellence.
Rob has published over thirty number one bestselling books on genre fiction writing, freelance writing, motivation, productivity and getting rich and staying thin and healthy. When it comes to making a living from writing, making music, and creating film projects, Rob is a man who knows what he's talking about! You'll enjoy his down-to-earth style and the feeling Rob somehow knows you like a friend!
Rob has been writing since he was five years old. He writes every day without fail - it's like a compulsion - and he still hasn't run out of things to say... His preferred genre is the thriller - sometimes with a supernatural edge - in which he writes short stories, novels, screenplays, and adult thrillers - including his Purge detective novels and the popular Sherlock Holmes: Zombie Slayer series. Also a musician and composer, an accomplished singer, media producer and budding movie maker, Rob is ecstatically happy to be married to Robyn Opie Parnell, his savior and the popular bestselling children's author.
They live in their new home, tucked within sight of the beautiful Flinders Ranges - away from it all - with their beloved pets, Wally the dog and the cats: Jessie, Iggy (because he's The Wild One) and Lucky.