"Rob Parnell is the World's Foremost Writing Guru" (Midnight Bookworm) - Writers Digest Best Writers' Site - Critters #1 Best Writers' Info Site - Rob Parnell is listed in Stanford's Who's Who
"Would YOU Like to Become a Successful Fiction Author - SOON - and Change Your Life FOREVER?"
Dear Fellow Writer,
There's no real secret to getting your fiction published, bought by customers. and adored by avid readers.
In order to make your next novel successful, all you have to do is know what you're doing.
Because if you do that, then you are placing your work in the top 1% of the fiction manuscripts in the world.
Have you ever received rejections? Bad sales? Do you feel unappreciated by publishers? Ignored by readers?
It needn't be that way.
Good, long term writers make money and are treated well - whether they publish their material or not. Good writers are responded to with courtesy, respect, kindness and even apologized to by publishers and agents who can't help them!
Why? Because these writers know what they're doing - and it shows. In their work, their presentation and in their attitude. Their work glows with confidence and authority - they write without errors, they adhere to the rules of good writing and good fiction.
If you do the same, you can be accepted this year, next month, and if your MS is done already, next week!
"Rob, you have given me spark in my writing
It's a complete myth that good work goes ignored and unpublished. Publishers are actually crying out for good manuscripts. The simple truth is that 99% of writers just don't present their manuscripts as well as they should.
But you can - if you follow the simple instructions contained within Fiction 101 - the Writing Academy's unique new writing program.
Fiction 101 presents you with a thorough roadmap for getting fiction published. It's everything you will ever need to know to compete in the publishing industry - and enjoy the journey.
"Rob, I've learned so much and had
The simple fact is, getting published is not the endpoint, the goal - it's actually just the beginning of your writing career. Writing success is about building relationships with publishers, agents, and readers. It's about writing quality material and getting the respect you deserve.
But how do you get to that point?
Why does it sometimes seem so hard?
The truth is, it's not. You just have to get it right.
Most authors realize this maybe three or four novels down the track. But how would you like to shortcut the system?
By getting it right the first time?
It's not difficult. Like most things in life, it's a process - a series of steps. Fiction 101 has been specifically designed to show you that process. Fiction 101 will help you glide effortlessly toward your goal - to write fiction manuscripts that shine with professionalism, authority, and confidence.
"I love your work Rob!
Even amid a gathering slush pile, publishers will tell you that good manuscripts are easy to spot. Well written MSS literally shine like a beacon. And reading a well written MS is like a blast of cool refreshing air to a publisher. It's a joy to experience for them because, simply put, it's so rare!
Why not make you next submission that good?
And don't be put off. It's not about being original or even profound. It's simply about presenting a manuscript whereby the publisher recognizes that the author cares enough to have learned and understood there are certain conventions - that there is a right way to deal with words, prose, grammar, drama, action, dialogue, description, pretty much everything.
Your next manuscript can be the one - the contender. It doesn't matter how far along the road you are, how many novels you've written already, I can teach you how to create the best and most sellable fiction. Guaranteed.
There are many ways to write but there are only a few ways to write that will impress a modern publisher. I can show you how to take charge of your fiction. Be its leader. Fill yourself with the confidence that only knowledge and wisdom can give you. That only I can teach you.
"I just want to thank you for doing what you
Here's what I will show you in FICTION 101:
* How to generate ideas and turn them into commercial projects. How to get those elusive gems of inspiration out of your head and on to paper.
* How to conquer fear, procrastination and idleness. How to deal with anxiety, lack of inspiration and self doubt. How best to use notebooks, journals, writing prompts, or not, how to best use short stories and short practice exercises to lever your creativity and dramatically increase your output.
* How to manage your time. The importance of pre-planning, getting organized, setting goals with end-dates and creating time within busy schedules. How to win the battle with time.
* Getting to grips with the writing process. What it means to be a writer. How to sustain the successful writer's mindset. Understanding fiction, its role, purpose and higher meaning.
* How to create trust between you, the author, and your reader. The importance of the author/reader pact - and how to honor it. Why fiction must be more believable than fact.
* The rules of engagement. Entertainment versus enlightenment.
* How to create that "little something extra" at this early stage
that will set you apart from the herd.
* How to easily create believable characters. Reader identification. Character empathy. Relationships. Character depth and development - how to deal with growth and change within fiction. How to create characters for a series.
* Making protagonists and antagonists interesting, strong, exciting characters you and your reader's will love. How to approach secondary characters.
* Plotting. Plotting via characterization, or not. The rules of cause and effect. Brainstorming, mind-mapping. The various genre requirements.
* Thinking outside the square. Sub plots.
* Case studies of plots. The 12 basic plots writers have used since the dawn of time. Simple exercises to help you. How not to plot.
* How to appear original, fresh and inspired.
* The outline - your book's structure. Themes, morals, the message. Endings. Twists. Double twists. Consistency, focus, continuity. Using charts, notes and research.
* Includes sample outlines and templates to assist you.
* Show don't tell - the most important (and most profitable) lesson you will ever learn. This whole fat module is given over to this most fundamental of fiction writing issues. With specific examples and exercises.
* The basics. All the things you MUST understand before you start writing - even if you've written novels before. A close look at sentence structure, punctuation and grammar. So many writers think they know it all and/or this is not important. But it is, vitally - and correct usage of the English language DOES make the difference between rejection and acceptance. Miss this module at your peril!
* We will also study style, use of contractions, abbreviations, italics v underline, thoughts v speech marks, dialect and formality. Writing with honesty and originality. The importance of KISS. Getting your feelings and emotions down on paper. An exploration into active versus passive writing.
* Scene Structure. Scene transition. Crisis points. Background exposition. What to write first. Action v dialogue, the right balance.
* The importance of setting, the third character. Environments: plain v exotic. The use of description, exposition and the author's versus the narrator's voice. The rules regarding point of view.
* Chapter structure. Templates to guide you. Focusing on what's important Keeping your reader engrossed - the technique. Pacing, tension, drama, clarity of vision.
* Keeping an eye on story structure - achieving balance.
* Moving between time periods - back and forth or linear? Change of character's voice over time.
* The writing. Finishing drafts - writing without stopping. How to stay on target. Maintaining motivation. Writing without thinking. Writing QED.
* Protagonist v antagonist - who's leading the story? And why?
* Writing out of corners. Getting past the 'two-thirds-complete'
* Self editing. Over editing. Rewriting. Polishing. Maintaining your vision and its freshness.
* Continuity in rewriting - charts, notes and reminders. Staying clear.
* Getting published. Queries, submissions. Writing your synopsis.
* Options. Career management. Persistence, self belief. Developing as a writer. Territory requirements. Personal development, charting your progress.
The course contains numerous examples and exercises to help you fully understand all of the subtleties involved in writing good quality fiction.
But that's not all.
Click through to start Fiction 101 now and you'll also receive these wonderful FREE bonus items:
* "The Craft of Fiction" by Percy Lubbock
214 pages. A fascinating treatise on literature with examples from the greatest master storytellers of all time. $47 value!
* "How to Speak and Write Correctly" by Joseph Devlin MA
171 pages of invaluable advice on the rules and conventions of the
English language. $37 value!
* "The Elements of Character" by Mary G Chandler
An engaging 162 page examination of what makes a person who they are. $27 value!
* "How to Tell a Story" by Mark Twain
The great man himself speaks on this most pertinent of topics! $11 value!
* "The Power of Concentration" by Theron Q Dumont
This 153 page epic reads like a cross between The Secret and Unlimited Power. It's a fabulous book to own and guide your life in itself. This book alone could change your life! $incalculable value!
These bonus downloads are available immediately!
"Rob, thank you so very much for your lessons.
This entire, life changing program is available right now for a fraction of its original OFF-LINE value! (was $995.49, as sold by The Australian Writing Academy)
If writing success is what you need, want, dream of, and desire, then this program is for you!
WAIT - THERE'S EVEN MORE!
Special BONUS Course FREE with this purchase!
"The Nuts and Bolts of Writing"
How to Write for a Living
It takes years of experience to really know what it requires to be a career writer and a fiction author.
We may fantasize about what it may be like for decades before we experience the reality. Thing is, in order to become a full time writer and/or novelist, you need to behave like one first.
The Nuts and Bolts of Writing comes with the voice of experience - and straight from the heart. It's always surprised me that of all my courses, it's one of the most popular with professionals - who, I guess, can most clearly identify with the lifestyle portrayed within its pages.
For the first time - the course has been collated and reworked into one complete resource - and is only available this one last time.
Get the full course now to add to your collection of Easy Way to Write resources - before they're all gone!
Once upon a time I had a dream. I wanted to be a full time fiction writer - and I wanted to know how that was done, how that could be achieved. I sought high and low for a resource. I found books on writing and devoured them - but still I needed something that would explain the real practicalities of writing for a living.
I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for...Perhaps you feel that way too. Perhaps you too would like a genuine road map for writing success. Well, now you need look no further - as I present to you:
"The Nuts and Bolts of Writing: The Easy Way to Write Brilliant Fiction for a Living"
In this complete masterclass you'll get the inside scoop - all the information you'll ever need to write quality stories that editors, agents and publishers will love - whatever you're writing: short stories, children's fiction or a full blown novel - and then: how to get your work published and make a good living.
Listen. My partner and I have had over one hundred books published.
The fact is: we know what works.
Don't let anyone tell you there is not a 'right way' to do things - there is - and I can teach it to you - easily and quickly.
Here's what this masterclass will cover, in four packed modules:
1. Preparing to Write - what you need to do and think about before you start. The right kind of preparation will change the way you work for the better. It will help you write more professionally, faster and with improved focus.
2. The First Draft - how to easily create what you set out to do in the shortest possible time. How to make sure your work is going to be salable right from the start. How to write with confidence, discipline and talent.
3. Getting a Diamond Out of the Rough - learn what every professional writer does to take a first draft to a publishable standard. How to use very simple rules to create compelling fiction that always works.
4. How to Get Published - this module takes you through the simple practicalities of what to do afterthe writing - to make sure you can continue your craft - and get paid for it, time and again, for life.
Along the way we'll be taking a detailed look at how to write good dialogue, how to write effective description, how to create drama, suspense and write good action scenes, deal with pace and lots and lots of other technical issues.
Time management - how to make the most of limited writing time.
The easiest way to create good characters
How to create suspense, tension and rising intensity in fiction.
How to outline/plot a novel in a quick and easy way.
How do you maintain consistent POV and tense
How to resolve issues with grammar, spelling etc
Show don't tell - what it is and how it works
If you've ever wanted that complete writing resource that showed you exactly how to write quality fiction that sells - today - then this is for you! Look - this masterclass alone could easily cost hundreds of dollars - and its value to your potential career is virtually priceless.
But you know that overcharging is just not my style. And if you've taken my courses before, you'll know that I always over-deliver!
Click below now to immediately receive this fabulous writing course from me, a respected working writer, committed to helping you achieve your dreams..
Rob Parnell is the owner of The Easy Way to Write, established in 2002, a website dedicated to helping writers earn money from their passion. He is also the proud founder of The Writing Academy.
Rob has been teaching online since 2002. Since that time he has published over thirty number one bestselling books on genre fiction writing, freelance writing, motivation, productivity and getting rich and healthy. When it comes to making a living from writing, he is man who knows what he's talking about! You'll enjoy his down to earth style and the sense Rob somehow knows you like a friend!
Rob has been writing since he was five years old. He writes every day without fail - it's like a compulsion - and he still hasn't run out of things to say...
His preferred genre is the thriller - sometimes with a supernatural edge - in which he writes short stories, graphic novels, screenplays, and adult thrillers. Also a musician and composer, singer, media producer and budding movie maker, Rob is ecstatically happy to be married to Robyn Opie Parnell, his savior and the popular bestselling children's author.
They live in their new home beside the Flinders Ranges - away from it all - with their beloved pets, Wally the dog and Jessie the cat.